Drones & God: Book I
by H. Brainwrecker
Monstrous heroes and villains seek spiritual meaning in a city of explosive hedonism. Drones & God is a deliriously blasphemous mock-epic poem that spans five books.
Book I follows Cal, a monster made of bowling balls and beer bottle shards, on a mission to save a snow leopard who is a warrior poet. Along the way, Cal is given infernal definitions of meaning and peace. He refuses to believe in them, but he can’t escape them. This all takes place in an amplified, quasi-sentient Los Angeles enamored of seductive chaos.
Handmade First Edition | Limited Run (250) | Each copy has a unique Provenance Number & Record
- 60 pages
- Dimensions: 6 × 6 inches
- Year of Publication: 2018
- Printed on Mohawk Superfine paper
- Bound by hand using a wax thread pamphlet stitch
- Features a debossed cardstock cover, and a deckled-edge Gmund slipcover embellished with stamp art
- Click here to read about the author.